Friday, October 17, 2008

  Writing anything on Japanese computers is so annoying, let me tell you.. for one thing, the space bar is way too small so I keep on switching the language selection back to hiragana.  grrrr.  The work search is going okay I guess, I have an interview in a week for a sweet private English tutor job, which pays the equivalent of $30-50 per hour. That would be very nice, as I enjoy going out with my friends,but costs add up very quickly.
  Ⅰ joined the Kendo club! I had to buy my own clothing and stick thing, but I get to borrow the armor, which is the most expensive part of the gear.  As I write this, the shop owner is embroidering my robes with my name- sweet. The first practice is tonight, and before you know it, I will be a lean, mean kendo machine!  
  I go back to America in a few days- jet lag, here I come! Going to go take a nap now so I will be awake for kendo practice!

1 comment:

Maritime said...

Well that was an interesting read with no spaces. Cool kendo club I now know not to cross swords with you. Good luck with that job sounds really sweet. You get back in a week right?